The Center for Digestive Health focuses on disorders related to the digestive system including both short-term conditions and chronic, lifelong diseases. These conditions may involve the liver, stomach, colon, small intestine, gallbladder or pancreas.
Our doctors diagnose and treat a broad range of gastrointestinal disorders including:
- Colon Screenings for Polyps and Cancer
- All esophageal disorders including (but not limited to): Barretts, Esophageal Cancer, and GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IBD – Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Chronic and Acute Liver Disorders including Liver Transplatation
- Chronic and Acute Pancreatic Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Celiac Sprue and Other Malabsorptive Conditions
- Gallbladder Disease
- Constipation and Diarrhea
State of the art diagnostic techniques are utilized in our Endoscopy Center and at affiliated hospitals. Outpatient care is delivered in our clinical center and infusion center and our doctors provide 24 hour/7 day a week coverage to our affiliated hospitals.
The Center for Digestive Health participates in Medicare and every major managed health care plan in Orange, Seminole, Osceola and Lake counties.